- Handful fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 long red chilli, halved
- 40 g olive oil
- 300 g arborio rice
- 120 g white wine
- 750 g fish stock
- 80 g tomato paste
- macadamia oil, for frying
- 300 g calamari rings
- 300 g green prawns, peeled
- 20 g butter (optional)
- 1 lemon, juice only
8Recipe is created for
1. Place parsley in TM bowl, chop for 6 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
2. Place garlic, onion and chilli in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
3. Add olive oil, sauté for 5 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
4. Add rice, sauté for 2 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
5. Add wine, stock and tomato paste, cook for 18 minutes, 100°C, reverse speed 1.5.
6. Meanwhile, heat macadamia oil in large fry pan over medium-high heat. Add calamari and prawns, cook for 4 minutes moving frequently, or until cooked through. Set aside.
7. Add butter, lemon juice, chopped parsley and seafood; combine using a spatula. Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Gluten free, dairy free (option)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Petite carrot tartlets
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing