- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 50 g Butter
- 20 g plain flour
- 100 g water
- 20 g chicken stock, from Quirky Cooking
- 100 g white wine
- 200 g Pouring Cream
- 500 g prawn flesh
- 300 g pasta or rice, cook as per edc 250-300g
to peel garlic 5 sec pick out skins
chop 5sec / speed 5
add butter sautee 1minute / temp 100/speed 1
add flour cook for 1minute / temp 100 / speed 2
add wter, chicken stock and wine cook 5 minutes/temp 100/ speed2
MC removed and basket on top
add cream comibine 10 sec / speed 4 Insert butterfly
add prawn flesh cook 10 minutes / temp 80 / speed 1 /
MC removed basket on top
add cooked pasta to tm bowl and combine 2 mintues / /speed 2 or until combined or pour over pasta or rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto