- 3 zucchini, Sliced thinly
- 2 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pinches salt
- pepper, black, ground, to taste
- 500 g water, mineral
- 6 portions pasta, tagliatelle
- 650 g water, mineral
3h 5minPreparation 3h 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chicken stock cubes and water into mixing bowl and boil 7 min/100°C/speed .
- Place sliced zucchini and salt to taste into mixing bowl and cook 99 min/100°C/speed , without measuring cup.
Add additional 250g water, garlic, and lemon juice into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/80°C/speed . Transfer to Thermoserver and wash mixing bowl with water.
Place water and pasta into mixing bowl and cook for length of time on pasta packet + 1 min/100°C/speed . Strain pasta through simmering basket.
Combine pasta with sauce, and top with pepper and parmesan cheese to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice