- 3 zucchini, Sliced thinly
- 2 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pinches salt
- pepper, black, ground, to taste
- 500 g water, mineral
- 6 portions pasta, tagliatelle
- 650 g water, mineral
3h 5minPreparation 3h 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chicken stock cubes and water into mixing bowl and boil 7 min/100°C/speed .
- Place sliced zucchini and salt to taste into mixing bowl and cook 99 min/100°C/speed , without measuring cup.
Add additional 250g water, garlic, and lemon juice into mixing bowl and cook 10 min/80°C/speed . Transfer to Thermoserver and wash mixing bowl with water.
Place water and pasta into mixing bowl and cook for length of time on pasta packet + 1 min/100°C/speed . Strain pasta through simmering basket.
Combine pasta with sauce, and top with pepper and parmesan cheese to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers