- 500 grams mince, Beef/Pork
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots, Optional
- 420 grams Tin of Tomato Soup
- 140 grams tomato paste
- 1 level tsp sugar
- beef stock liquid, to taste
- 500 grams pasta
- 40 grams olive oil
1. Boil water, when boiled add salt and pasta.
2. Chop Onion, garlic and Carrots speed 6 for 10sec
3. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute for 3 mins/120 deg/ speed 1. Leave out measing cup
4. Add mince and cook for 12 min/ 80 deg/ speed 2.5. Add tomato paste and a small amount of stock 10min into cooking the mince through the mixing bowl hole.
5. Add tomato soup and sugar. Cook 3 min/ 60 deg / speed 2.5.
6. Serve immediately with cooked pasta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Lamb Ragu
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry