- 500 grams mince, Beef/Pork
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots, Optional
- 420 grams Tin of Tomato Soup
- 140 grams tomato paste
- 1 level tsp sugar
- beef stock liquid, to taste
- 500 grams pasta
- 40 grams olive oil
1. Boil water, when boiled add salt and pasta.
2. Chop Onion, garlic and Carrots speed 6 for 10sec
3. Scrape down sides, add oil and saute for 3 mins/120 deg/ speed 1. Leave out measing cup
4. Add mince and cook for 12 min/ 80 deg/ speed 2.5. Add tomato paste and a small amount of stock 10min into cooking the mince through the mixing bowl hole.
5. Add tomato soup and sugar. Cook 3 min/ 60 deg / speed 2.5.
6. Serve immediately with cooked pasta.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.