- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 grams pine nuts
- 120 grams Fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 level tbsp Italians spice mix
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 egg
- 500 grams Minced beeg
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes
- 2 can tin tomatoes
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 400 grams spaghetti
- Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- 1. Add onion, garlic, pine nuts, chop 5 sec/speed5.
2. Add remaining ingredients blend on reverse sp2 until combined. Might have to help with spatula.
3. Roll teaspoon size balls and place in fridge while preparing sauce.
1. Add onion, garlic, oil, blend 5sec/sp5.
2. Cook 7min/120deg/sp1.
3. Add rest of ingredients cook 20min/100deg/sp2.
while sauce is cooking boil 400g spaghetti.
Heat oil in a frypan and cook meatballs in batches till cooked.
When sauce is finished you can blend to your desired consistency.
Serve spaghetti with meatballs and sauce. Can add Parmesan and basil leaves to serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni