- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 red onion
- 150 gram Fresh spinach
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 100 gram feta
- 45 grams Cashews
- 60 olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl, add 20g olive oil and cook for 3 minutes at 100C on speed 1. Add spinach and cook for 1.5 minutes at 100C on speed 1.
Leave spinach mixture in bowl and add basil, feta, and cashews. Set dial to "Closed lid" and turbo 2-3 times. Add remaining olive oil and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Banana and Coconut Bread (gluten free / paleo)
- Chicken Korma Meatballs
- Vegetable and herb slice
- Muesli bars (nut, egg and dairy free)
- Wholegrain Vanilla Pancakes
- Moroccan Lamb
- Blueberry & coconut ice cream
- Lemon Coconut Bliss Balls
- Strawberry swirl muffins
- Baked New York Cheesecake with Fresh Berries
- Quinoa salad
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Mexican beans