- 500 g strawberries
- 80 g white wine
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 1 shallot
- 50 g oilve oil
- 1 tablespoon cardamom, Ground
- 300 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 600 g water
- 20 g Butter
Cut the strawberries in small pieces and marinate with wine for few minutes.
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place shallot into the bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 6.
Add oil and cardamom. Sauté 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 with MC off.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and toast for 1 minute at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Drain the strawberries and add the wine to the rice and cook 2 minutes at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Add stock, water and cook 10 minutes at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Add the strawberries (save few pieces for final decoration!) and continue cooking for other 7 minutes at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Add butter and parmesan cheese and mix 1 minute on soft speed , reverse .
Pour risotto into ThermoServer and let rest for about 5 minutes to reduce.
Accessories you need
This main dish is beautifully pink and delicious. Perfect for a birthday or girly night!
You can cut a strawberry with heart-shape and it will be perfect for an intimate Valentine Day dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce