- 500 g strawberries
- 80 g white wine
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 1 shallot
- 50 g oilve oil
- 1 tablespoon cardamom, Ground
- 300 g arborio rice
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 600 g water
- 20 g Butter
Cut the strawberries in small pieces and marinate with wine for few minutes.
Place parmesan cheese into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place shallot into the bowl and chop for 3 seconds speed 6.
Add oil and cardamom. Sauté 2 minutes at 100C on speed 1 with MC off.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and toast for 1 minute at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Drain the strawberries and add the wine to the rice and cook 2 minutes at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Add stock, water and cook 10 minutes at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Add the strawberries (save few pieces for final decoration!) and continue cooking for other 7 minutes at 100C on soft speed , reverse .
Add butter and parmesan cheese and mix 1 minute on soft speed , reverse .
Pour risotto into ThermoServer and let rest for about 5 minutes to reduce.
Accessories you need
This main dish is beautifully pink and delicious. Perfect for a birthday or girly night!
You can cut a strawberry with heart-shape and it will be perfect for an intimate Valentine Day dinner.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce