- 8 Frankfurts, (375g) pre-boiled and sliced diagonally
- 500 grams Dried Pasta
- 100 grams tasty cheese, 2cm cubed
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 grams TM vegetable stock
- 500 grams minced pork
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 90 grams tomato paste
- 450 grams tomato sauce
Add cubed cheese to TM bowl and grate 8 sec / speed 9. Set aside grated cheese.
Cook dried pasta according to packet instructions. Once cooked, set aside in a serving dish / ThermoServer to keep warm.
Chop onion and garlic 3 sec / speed 7.
Add stock plus mince pork and sauté 5 mins / 100oC / /
Add sugar, tomato paste and ketchup. Continue cooking 15 mins / 100oC / /
When finished, add sliced Frankfurts into the TM bowl and using the spatula, gently mix the Frankfurts into the sauce.
Pour sauce over cooked pasta and top with grated cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Custard Buns