- 400 g rice
- 900 g water
- 1/2 onion
- 500 g mince
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 1 Large grated carrot
- 20 g oil
- 3/4 Cup of water
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 Large tub of sour cream
- 1/2 Finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 Chopped Red capsicum
- 1 Chopped Avacado
- 1 jar Large size salsa
- Grated cheese to top
Cook rice as per edc cookbook.
400g rice, 900g water, 16 mins, varoma temp, speed 4
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Once cooked, place into 2 casserole dishes, so that it is about a 1/3 full.
Place onion in and chop at sp 7 for 3 secs.
Place oil in and sauté at varoma temp, sp 1 for 2 mins.
Place mince and brown varoma temp, sp 1 for 5 mins.
Add sachet of taco seasoning, 3/4 cup of water, tin of chopped tomatoes and grated carrot. Cook varoma temp, sp 1 for 10 mins.
Once the mixture is cooked, spread over the rice.
Spread the sour cream evenly over the mince mixture.
Spread the red onion, capsicum and avocado over the sour cream. Then spread the salsa over the top, and finally top with grated cheese. Place into a preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for 20 mins or until cooked to liking.
I created this for tea tonight. My three kids loved it, which is a winner. All bowls were empty, and this never happens. For the kids I left the red onion, avocado and capsicum off.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Black rice cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Coconut & Date Bliss Balls
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Curried tuna
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee