- 400 g rice
- 900 g water
- 1/2 onion
- 500 g mince
- 1 sachet taco seasoning
- 1 Large grated carrot
- 20 g oil
- 3/4 Cup of water
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 Large tub of sour cream
- 1/2 Finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 Chopped Red capsicum
- 1 Chopped Avacado
- 1 jar Large size salsa
- Grated cheese to top
Cook rice as per edc cookbook.
400g rice, 900g water, 16 mins, varoma temp, speed 4
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Once cooked, place into 2 casserole dishes, so that it is about a 1/3 full.
Place onion in and chop at sp 7 for 3 secs.
Place oil in and sauté at varoma temp, sp 1 for 2 mins.
Place mince and brown varoma temp, sp 1 for 5 mins.
Add sachet of taco seasoning, 3/4 cup of water, tin of chopped tomatoes and grated carrot. Cook varoma temp, sp 1 for 10 mins.
Once the mixture is cooked, spread over the rice.
Spread the sour cream evenly over the mince mixture.
Spread the red onion, capsicum and avocado over the sour cream. Then spread the salsa over the top, and finally top with grated cheese. Place into a preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius. Bake for 20 mins or until cooked to liking.
Accessories you need
I created this for tea tonight. My three kids loved it, which is a winner. All bowls were empty, and this never happens. For the kids I left the red onion, avocado and capsicum off.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney