THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 pinch saffron threads
- 100 g parmesan
- 200 g white wine
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 300 g fresh mushrooms, mushrooms of choice sliced and quartered
- 15 prawn,tiger, raw
- 230 g double cream
- 1 pinch black pepper, freshly ground
- 3 sprigs parsley, chopped leaves
- 1200 g water
- 450 g tagliatelle pasta, dried
- 50 g plain flour
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop onion and garlic 3 secs / speed 5
- Add olive oil and saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1
- Add sliced /quatered mushrroms and saute 3mins/120c/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1
- Add wine, soaked saffron, prawns and cook for 3mins/100c/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add flour, cook 3mins/100c/"Counter-clockwise operation" 2
- Add double cream and half the chopped parsley, pepper and simmer 3-4mins/100c/"Counter-clockwise operation" 1 (increase cooking time if prawns need further cooking)
- Transfer sauce and prawns to thermoserver to keep hot.
- Rinse mixing bowl
- Add water to mixing bowl and bring to boil 10-12mins/100c/speed 1
- Add salt and dried tagliatelle through hile in mixing bowl lid and cook - time on packet/100c/speed 1
- Drain cooked Taglietelle through simmering basket. Place cooked pasta in pasta bowl, add prawn and saffron sauce, combine and serve with left over parsley and grated parmasan cheese.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup