- Parmesan Cheese & Fresh Basil leaves (for garnish)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 Dessertspoon fresh basil 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g can dice tomatoes
- 400 g can 4 bean mix
- Salt & pepper
- 170 g pitted black olives chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon capers (drained)
- 20 ml tomato puree
- 300 g spaghetti
- 900 g water
- 2 Tablespoons Veg stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Method Place Parmesan Cheese in TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place Basil leaves in TM bowl chop 5seconds on Speed 7. Set aside.
Put garlic, chilli and basil in TM bowl chop on speed 5for 5seconds
Add oil and sauté 100C for 2 minutes on speed 1
Add tomatoes and beans pulverise Speed 6 for 15-20seconds
Add olives, capers and tomato puree cook at 100C for10 minutes reverse SP 1
Add Spaghetti, water, stock, salt and pepper.
Cook approximately 10-15 minutes (refer pasta cooking instructions)
100C reverse speed 1
Mix through chopped basil leaves and let it sit in TM server
Serve with freshly grated parmesan.
This is Puttanesca Spaghetti. In Italian puttanesca is a 'lady of the night'.
I converted this from Delia Smith's Summer Collection.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Tuna Risotto
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Biscuits
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine