- Parmesan Cheese & Fresh Basil leaves (for garnish)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 Dessertspoon fresh basil 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 400 g can dice tomatoes
- 400 g can 4 bean mix
- Salt & pepper
- 170 g pitted black olives chopped
- 1 heaped tablespoon capers (drained)
- 20 ml tomato puree
- 300 g spaghetti
- 900 g water
- 2 Tablespoons Veg stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
Method Place Parmesan Cheese in TM bowl and grate for 10-15 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
Place Basil leaves in TM bowl chop 5seconds on Speed 7. Set aside.
Put garlic, chilli and basil in TM bowl chop on speed 5for 5seconds
Add oil and sauté 100C for 2 minutes on speed 1
Add tomatoes and beans pulverise Speed 6 for 15-20seconds
Add olives, capers and tomato puree cook at 100C for10 minutes reverse SP 1
Add Spaghetti, water, stock, salt and pepper.
Cook approximately 10-15 minutes (refer pasta cooking instructions)
100C reverse speed 1
Mix through chopped basil leaves and let it sit in TM server
Serve with freshly grated parmesan.
This is Puttanesca Spaghetti. In Italian puttanesca is a 'lady of the night'.
I converted this from Delia Smith's Summer Collection.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)