- 1 --- brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 10 g Minced Ginger
- 1 carrot
- 1 red capsicum
- 500 grams chicken breast
- 3 heaped tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 270 g pineapple pieces
- 300 g water
- 30 g chicken stock paste
- 20 g lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 20 g oil
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 10 sprig fresh basil
- 300 g arborio rice
- 200 g coconut milk
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion garlic and ginger in bowl and dice 3sec speed 7 mc on.
scrap bowl and add oil and sauté for 3mins 100 speed 3 mc off.
add carrot and capsicum dice 3sec speed 7 mc on. Add butterfly add all other ingredients except lime, tomato, basil,bok choy, sugar and soy 17mins 100 degrees reverse speed 1. Place basket on top to help with splashing.
Place basil and bok choy in thermo server. Add all other remaining ingredients 4mins 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
Put in thermo server for 5mins and enjoy
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Toasted Granola
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)