- 50 grams onion
- 50 grams carrot
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 100 grams frozen corn kernels
- 40 grams margarine
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 780 grams water
- 1 level tablespoon Gravox Powder
- Pinch salt
- 40 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place carrot into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5
Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
Place onion chopped into quarters into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
Add margarine and extra virgin olive oil and saute 3 /minutes/temperature 120c/speed 1
Insert butterfly whisk and add Arborio Rice and saute 1 minute/temperature 120c/Reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup
Add 60 grams of the water and saute 2 minutes/Varoma/ reverse speed 1.5 without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl to loosen rice
Add Gravox powder, Salt, carrot, peas, corn kernels and the rest of the water and mix around with spatula. Place the simmering basket on the mixing bowl lid instead of measuring cup.
Cook 13 minutes/temperature 100c/reverse speed 1.5.
Transfer into Thermoserver using spatula and combine the parmesan cheese, then serve.
My kids hate mushrooms or anything different so wanted to make something they would eat. They both had two bowls each and loved it. You could add wine instead of the first 60 grams of water and stock paste instead of the Gravox but my kids don't like the taste of those.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Caramel Muffins
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Eva Cookies
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Healthy Treat
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Banana Smoothie
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Mango Smoothie
- Thermo-Cat Jemima's Healthy Carrot Cake
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Carrot, Date & Sultana Loaf
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Healthy Banana-Coconut muffins
- Thermo-cat Jemima's Twix Cupcakes
- Thermocat-Jemima - Caramel Tim Tam Balls
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine