- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 Small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 315 grams Aborio Rice
- 925 grams Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Chicken Stock/Paste
- 1 can tomato pieces
- 2 Chicken Breasts diced, Max 550gms
- 2 tablespoons Leggos Pesto - Sundried Tomato
- 2 --- Cups Baby Spinach, Optional
- 200 grams fetta crumbled, I use Danish or Greek
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Place Peeled and quarted onion & Garlic cloves into bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 5. Scrap bowl bowl and repeat.
2. Add Olive oil and saute for 3 minutes, speed 1, 120 degrees
3.Insert Butterfly whisk then aborio rice. Saute 1 minute,120 degrees speed 1.5 reverse without measuring cup.
4.Add chicken breast, boiling water & stock. cook 13 minutes, 100 degrees speed 1.5 reverse. Put Simmering basket on top.
5.Add Leggos Pesto- sundried tomato, cook 5 minutes, 100 degrees, 1.5 reverse. Put Simmering basket on top
6. If using add Baby Spinach in the bottom of thermoserver, then pour risotto over the top and then fetta. Mix together and let sit minimum 5 minutes before serving
Accessories you need
Use for TM5 only, i filled mine with this recipe.
This recipe freezes well
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- All in one version of Lala's creamy garlic butter chicken recipe