- 6 sausages
- 2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams oil, olive, extra virgin, Of your choice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, black, ground
- 1 can tomato
- 200 gram Frozen beans
- 2 heaped tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- Half package Dried Pasta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place sausages in veroma and set aside
Cook pasta in pot on stove as directed by packet
Peel and Quarter two onions and place in .
Peel and add garlic clove to
Chop for 2secs speed 6
- Add oil, sautee 3mins 100°C speed 1
- Scrape down sides
- Add can of tomato, salt, pepper and vegetable stock paste
Place veroma on top wirh sausages.
Cook for 20mins veroma speed 2
- Cut sausages into 2cm lengths. Add to .
- Add 200grams frozen beans to
- Cook for 10mins 100°C rev speed 1
- Drain pasta once cooked. Add to thermo server.
- Add tomato sausage sauce to thermo server and mix in with pasta. Serve.
Add water while cooking at step 9 for a runnier consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge