- 1200 grams water
- 500 grams pasta
- 1 small onion
- 300 grams Smoked Trout
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh
- 150 grams cream
Then add pasta and cook for 10 minutes on reverse 100 °C
Drain pasta and put aside.
Rinse TM bowl and then add the onion and turbo for 2 seconds, then add trout and turbo for 2 seconds, add dill, pasta, cream and lemon juice then reverse on speed 2 using spatula until combined.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Put water in TM bowl and cook at 100 °C for 14 minutes as per EDC page 16.
Accessories you need
You can use a red onion, you could also substitute carnation milk for the cream. Adjust dill to your taste and add as garnish if wanted! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Spiced Oat Muffins
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread