- 1200 grams water
- 500 grams pasta
- 1 small onion
- 300 grams Smoked Trout
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh
- 150 grams cream
8Recipe is created for
Then add pasta and cook for 10 minutes on reverse 100 °C
Drain pasta and put aside.
Rinse TM bowl and then add the onion and turbo for 2 seconds, then add trout and turbo for 2 seconds, add dill, pasta, cream and lemon juice then reverse on speed 2 using spatula until combined.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Put water in TM bowl and cook at 100 °C for 14 minutes as per EDC page 16.
Accessories you need
You can use a red onion, you could also substitute carnation milk for the cream. Adjust dill to your taste and add as garnish if wanted! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup