- 1200 grams water
- 500 grams pasta
- 1 small onion
- 300 grams Smoked Trout
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh
- 150 grams cream
Then add pasta and cook for 10 minutes on reverse 100 °C
Drain pasta and put aside.
Rinse TM bowl and then add the onion and turbo for 2 seconds, then add trout and turbo for 2 seconds, add dill, pasta, cream and lemon juice then reverse on speed 2 using spatula until combined.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Put water in TM bowl and cook at 100 °C for 14 minutes as per EDC page 16.
Accessories you need
You can use a red onion, you could also substitute carnation milk for the cream. Adjust dill to your taste and add as garnish if wanted! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns