- 160 grams chorizo, Sliced and halved (once cooked i them quartered but its up to you)
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 80 grams brown onion, about half of a large onion
- 40 grams oil, use chorizo oil after cooking and top up with olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams dry white wine
- 700 grams water
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Stock - TMX
- 150 grams Broad beans, thawed &amp; peeled
- 425 grams Tinned tuna, I use Sirena Italian Style
- Salt & pepper to taste
Heat Olive Oil in a frypan on medium heat. Cook sliced chorizo, turning, for 2-3 minutes until browned all over. Drain oil from the frypan and retain oil.
Place parmesan cheese in bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9. Put aside.
Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides with spatula.
Add 40g retained Chorizo cooking oil to mixing bowl (top up with olive oil if necessary). Add rice. Saute for 3 min/Varoma//Speed 1.5 - without measuring cup.
Scrape down bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice, then add white wine. Attach butterfly and saute for 3min/Varoma//Speed 1.5 - without measuring cup.
Scrape down bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen rice, then add water and stock. Cook 11 min/100deg/speed 1.5 - no measuring cup.
Add broad beans and parmesan to mixing bowl. Cook 2 min/100deg//speed 1.5.
Transfer risotto toThermoserver, fold through cooked chorizo and tuna, season to taste. Allow to rest for about 5 min prior to serving.
Recipe also appropriate for TM5.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)