- 3 cloves garlic, (Large cloves)
- 50 grams olive oil
- 425 gram tin of tuna in oil - drained, I use Sirena
- 600 grams pure cream
- pinch cracked black pepper
- pinch chilli flakes, optional
- 500 grams Farfalle pasta (bow ties), I use Barilla
Cook farfalle according to packet instructions - ensure it is al dente
Chop garlic in TM |3 secs|sp 7| scrap down sides
Add 50g olive oil to bowl and cook Varoma|3mins|speed 1| with MC cap off
Add drained tuna, and mix reverse|3 secs|sp 4|
Add cream, cracked pepper, salt and chilli (if desired) and cook 90 degrees|6 mins|sp 1|reverse
drain cooked pasta, return to pot, add pasta sauce and stir though. Put lid back on pot and let it sit for 5 mins before serving as this allows the pasta to absorb the excess liquid.
Accessories you need
For the 'story' beind this dish, have a read of my blog at www.asliceofvi.blogspot.com.au - you can also follow me on Facebook //www.facebook.com/asliceofvi
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paw Paw Chutney
- Spelt Pizza with cured Salmon, avocado, cucumber and lemon drizzle sauce
- Sweet Orange Jam
- Green Mango Chutney
- Peppery cured salmon
- Tomato Passata
- Butter cake with passionfruit cream cheese icing
- Mango Macadamia Smoothie
- Creamy Mango Ice Cream Bars
- Chermoula marinade
- Coriander cashew and lime pesto
- Sugar Cookies