- 250 g Light tasty cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- 20 g coconut cooking oil
- 1/2 green capsicum
- 100 g basmati rice
- 400 g tin of tomatoes
- 450 g tin of tuna
- 20 g TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 230 g water
- Cut 250g block of light tasty cheese into 2cm sized cubes.
- In empty TM bowl with lid on, spin the blades on speed 6, throw the cheese cubes in through the hole at the top and replace the MC. Grate cheese for 10-15 seconds.
- Set cheese aside.
- In empty bowl, add a garlic clove and one onion, halved. Chop on speed 6 for 1 second. Scrape to bottom.
- Add 20g of coconut cooking oil, sauté for 5 minutes on Varoma temperature, Speed 1.
- Add half a green capsicum, roughly chopped and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 4.
- Add 100g Basmati rice, sauté for 1 minute on Varoma temperature, Reverse and Speed 1.
- Add a tin of tomatoes, 230g water, 450g tin of tuna and one dessert spoon of TM vegetable stock. Cook for 16 minutes, Varoma temperature, Reverse and Speed 1.
- Pour half mixture into Thermo Server or casserole dish, add half the cheese on top, then add the remainder of the tuna rice mixture and top with the remainder of the cheese, replace Thermo Server lid.
This is an old family favourite, converted for the Thermomix.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls