- 800 g Mixed fresh fruits (largely diced), - rhubarb, apples, strawberries, blueberries
- 70 g raw sugar
- 50 g water
- 200 g Aborio Rice
- 30 g raw sugar
- 1/4 vanilla bean
- 250 g Milk
- 450 g water
- 1 egg, - lightly beaten
- 4 tsp marscapone
Recipe is created for
Place ingredients into TM bowl. Cook for 8 minutes at 90°, on reverse, speed 1.
Cook for a further 4 minutes at 90°, on reverse, speed 1 with the MC removed.Set aside to cool.
Mill vanilla bean and raw sugar for 10 seconds on speed 10.
Insert butterfly and add rice and liquid to TM bowl. Cook for 18 minutes, at 100°, on reverse, speed 1 with the MC removed. During the last minute of cooking, tip the whisked egg into the mixture through the MC opening at the top.
Serve with the fruit compote and marscapone
Accessories you need
I used a mixture of 300g rhubarb, 200g apples, 200g strawberries and 100g blueberries for my fruit. I only put the strawberries & blueberries into the mixture during the last 4 minutes of cooking the compote.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)