THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, cut into pieces (1 cm)
- 1 lebanese eggplant
- 6 --- fresh mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- fresh baby spinach, as much as you like to your taste
- 250 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 300 g Macaroni Pasta
- 1 brown onion (approx. 120 g), cut into halves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g Salted butter
- 500 g Milk
- 50 g plain flour
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp paprika, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- oil for drizzling
- 2 level tsp salt, plus extra for taste
- pepper, to your taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line 2 baking trays (30 x 40 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
Place pumpkin, eggplant and zucchini into mixing bowl lid. blitz 5 seconds speed 6. Transfer onto prepared baking tray, then drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
slice mushrooms to preference (keep in mind they will shrink) place on 2nd baking tray, drizzle with oil and flavour with salt and pepper
Roast for 15-20 minutes on 200 degrees.
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place water into mixing bowl and heat 8 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Add macaroni and 1 teaspoon of the salt and cook 10-15 min/90°C//speed 1 or until pasta is cooked to your liking. Drain pasta and transfer into a thermal serving bowl or other large bowl. Rinse and dry mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Set aside an ovenproof dish sprayed with oil or a non stick dish (23 x 31 cm).
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add milk, flour, mustard, nutmeg, paprika, thyme and remaining 1/4 tsp pepper and 1 tsp salt and cook 7 min/90°C/speed 3.
- Add 100 g of the reserved cheese into mixing bowl and mix 1 min/speed 2.
- in a large bowl put all ingredients together (except the extra cheese) stir well with a spatula to combine. Transfer into ovenproof dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese and paprika. Bake for 20-25 minutes (190°C) until golden brown. Serve warm.
i like using chilli infused oil to give it a little extra taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins