- 1 tablespoon oil of choice
- 1 brown onion
- 3 Cups of sliced Mushrooms
- 555 grams Cups of Soy milk
- 140 grams Whole Cashews (125grams if using chopped)
- 30 grams nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the soy milk, cashews, nutritional yeast, mustard, salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, tahini and smoked paprika in the Thermomix and mix on speed 9 for 1 minute. It will become a smooth and thick mixture. Pour into a separate bowl and set aside, rinse the Thermomix bowl.
2. Place onion in the Thermomix bowl and chop on Speed Speed 5 for 3 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula. Add the Oil and saute on Speed 1 for 2 minutes, 120 degrees.3. Add the sliced mushrooms and saute at 100 degrees, speed reverse for 3 minutes (or until wilted, will depend on your slice size).
4. Pour in the alfredo sauce and stir for 3 minutes at 120 degrees, speed 1 reverse.
5. Set aside or pour over the cooked pasta of choices, use tongs to stir through the baby spinach. The heat will wilt it slightly. Enjoy!
To make the sauce
Original recipe from //www.veggieful.com/2014/05/vegan-alfredo-pasta-recipe.html. I have only tailored it to suit the Thermomix. Check out her website for some really cool recipes!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta