- 500 grams kumera, roughly chopped
- 6 mushrooms, Sliced
- 1 tomato, Sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 litre water
- 320 grams Pasta (Penne or similar)
- 40 grams Butter
- 40 grams plain flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon English mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- --- salt and peper to taste
- 75 grams Feta Cheese (any type)
- 150 grams Grated Cheddar Cheese
- !/2 cup basil leaves
1h 20minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat Oven to 200 degrees C
Pour half the water into Thermomix
Insert Steamer and add Kumera
Steam 25 Minutes Varoma Speed 1 (MC On)
Empty cooked Kumera into a large mixing bowl
Add extre 500 grams water to Thermomix
Bring to boil 10 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1 (MC on)
Add Pasta to boling water cook according to instructions on Pasta packet (about 12 minutes) 100 degrees Reverse speed 1 WITH MC OFF
When al dente drain Pasta into Kumera (keep about 1 cup of hot water for later)
Add crumbled Feta Cheese, 125 grams of the grated Cheddar Cheese, 4 of the chopped mushrooms, frozen peas and stir to combine.
Melt 40 grams butter 3 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1 (MC on)
Add Plain Flour
Cook 3 minutes 100 degrees Speed 1 (MC on)
Add Milk, English Mustard, Paprika, Pinch Salt and Pepper
Cook 6 Minutes 90 degrees Speed 4 (MC on)
Pour sauce into bowl of other ingredients and stir to combine. If too thick, stir in some (or all) of the retained water)
Check seasoning and adjust to taste
Spoon the pasta mix into 4 small ovenproof dishes (about 1 3/4 cup size) OR 1 large rectangular dish about 30 x 20 x 5 cm deep.
Decorate top with remaing sliced mushrooms and tomato
Sprinkle remaining grated Cheddar Cheese on top
Sprinkle with extra Paprika
Scatter Basil Leaves on top
Add more grated Cheddar Cheese if desired
Bake small pots 20 minutes or large dish 30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits