- 80g cubes parmesan
- 2 zucchini chopped roughly
- 1 brown onion, approx 80 g
- 150g bacon roughly chopped
- 3 eggs
- 150ml cream
- 375 g spaghetti pasta
- 20g oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate parmesan for 10sec/sp 10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2.Place zucchini into bowl and grate 3 sec/sp 5. Set aside.
3. Place onion and bacon in the TM bowl and chop 3 sec/sp5. Add oil and saute for 2 min/120degrees/sp1.
4. Add zucchini, saute 1 min/120 degrees/sp1. Set aside in thermoserver.
5. Cook pasta as per packet instructions, reserving one cup cooking liquid.
6. Add eggs, cream and half of the parmesan to the bowl and mix 15 sec/sp4.
7. While pasta is hot add it to the bacon mixture. Add the egg mixture and stir it all though. You can add some of the pasta liquid to dilute the cream if desired.
8. Serve with remaining parmesan
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade