- Add onion, bacon and oil saute, 2 minutes at 100oc on speed 1
- Add tasty and cream cheese 4 minutes, speed 1
- Add sour cream and spinach 4 minutes, speed 1
- Take out the centre of a cob loaf and add dip then place in the oven to crisp up the bread and eat.Can also be frozen into portions for single use
1 bunch spring onion finely sliced
250g tasty cheese
250g cream cheese
250g sour cream
250g frozen spincah
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting
- Just a Minute, Baby Cakes
- Choc Chip Chunkies
- More Again - Paleo Banana Muffin
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee