- Add onion, bacon and oil saute, 2 minutes at 100oc on speed 1
- Add tasty and cream cheese 4 minutes, speed 1
- Add sour cream and spinach 4 minutes, speed 1
- Take out the centre of a cob loaf and add dip then place in the oven to crisp up the bread and eat.Can also be frozen into portions for single use
1 bunch spring onion finely sliced
250g tasty cheese
250g cream cheese
250g sour cream
250g frozen spincah
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter