- Add onion, bacon and oil saute, 2 minutes at 100oc on speed 1
- Add tasty and cream cheese 4 minutes, speed 1
- Add sour cream and spinach 4 minutes, speed 1
- Take out the centre of a cob loaf and add dip then place in the oven to crisp up the bread and eat.Can also be frozen into portions for single use
1 bunch spring onion finely sliced
250g tasty cheese
250g cream cheese
250g sour cream
250g frozen spincah
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Autumn Pear cake