- 300 g raw almonds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Dry roast almonds in the oven on 180c for 10-12mins to help release natural oils. You can skip this step but it will take a little longer to process in thermo.
2. Blitz in TM5 on 10 for 20secs. Scrap and repeat twice. Mc on
3. Set timer for 24mins on speed 4. Mc on but I peaked a lot so I could see the magic of it turning from crumbs to paste to butter.
4. Finish on speed 5 for 5 mins. Mc on as it splashes up a little.
# you can add a tsp of oil and salt for flavour but I don't think it needs either. Use it to cook with, as a dip or spread. It's amazing!
Pour into sterilised jar and keep in fridge.
Almond butter - super healthy and delicious
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions