- 100g Almond Butter/Nut Paste, grind roasted almonds speed 10 /2mins scrape down now againtill make a paste
- 100g Boiling water
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli optional
- 20g soy sauce
- 40g Coconut Aminos, 0r replacement sweetner
- 1 lime juice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
blitz everthing speed 9 for 1min
Accessories you need
i use 20g soy as im reducing salt you can put less and add more its really matter of taste sauce does thicken after standing for a while i use to serve with fresh spring rolls also in salads but really tasty sauce.amount chilli depends on your taste can be left out.i use coconut aminos but palm sugar or rapadura would work well its just the sweet element in sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- vegan chickpea loaf
- LCHF egg curry
- LCHF brocolli bake
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- lemon drizzle (mary berry)
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- lchf savoury pies
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- chicken chirizo meatballls lchf