- 100g Almond Butter/Nut Paste, grind roasted almonds speed 10 /2mins scrape down now againtill make a paste
- 100g Boiling water
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli optional
- 20g soy sauce
- 40g Coconut Aminos, 0r replacement sweetner
- 1 lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
blitz everthing speed 9 for 1min
Accessories you need
i use 20g soy as im reducing salt you can put less and add more its really matter of taste sauce does thicken after standing for a while i use to serve with fresh spring rolls also in salads but really tasty sauce.amount chilli depends on your taste can be left out.i use coconut aminos but palm sugar or rapadura would work well its just the sweet element in sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi