- 1/2 portion EDC Butter
- 4 fillets anchovies
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest, grated, I use a fine microplane zester, so the lemon pices are small and not over powering
- to taste salt and peper to taste
1.Add the Anchovies Lemon and Capers to the TM bowl and chop for 5sec on speed 5 ( you can go for longer if you want finer spread) then scrap down the sides
2. Add the EDC butter to the bowl and mix on speed 4 for 3 sec, scrap down the side and remix speed 4 for 3 sec.
3. take of the the bowl and roll in glad wrap and frezze.
Accessories you need
This butter is great with Lamb, I melt the butter and bast lamb cuts when cooking on the BBQ.
Capers can also be swaped out with green Olives
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly