- 500 grams Green Apple, peeled & diced
- 1 onion
- 235 grams Brown & Dark Brown Sugar, 12/ of each
- 165 grams Rasins/sultanas, either
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds, large half
- 1/2 tsp ginger, large half
- 1 pinches salt
- 235 grams apple cider vinegar
- add apples & onion - 2sec, speed 5
- all all other ingredients - 5min Varoma, reverse speed 1 "Closed lid"
- 50min, 100deg, reverse speed "Gentle stir setting" , basket on top
- 15min Varoma, reverse speed 2, basket on top
- Transfer into sterilised jars & seal
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Rum and Raisin Icecream
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Feta, Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD