- 800 grams artichoke hearts
- 250 grams whole egg mayonaise
- 75 grams parmesan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon Paprika for topping
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat the oven to 180c
2. Use simmering basket to drain the Artichoke Hearts, Squeeze them to side of basket to remove any liquid.
3. Chop artichoke hearts up finely, using Speed 6 for 10 to 15 seconds.
4. Add the Mayonnaise, Onion Flakes and Parmesan cheese, combine using speed 3 for 10 seconds.
5. Spread into a shallow oven prrof dish.
6. Sprinkle with extra parmesan cheese and paprika.
7. Bake for 15 minutes or until browned.
Serve with fresh crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce