- 1 avocado, cut in to quarters
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Salt and pepper
- 50 grams corn kernals
- 3 heaped teaspoon Diced tomatos
- 1/4 red onion
add red onion in to bowl. chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
add diced tomato. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
add avocado, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. 3-5 seconds, reverse and speed 5.
add corn kernals, 5 seconds on reverse, speed 1. Serve with crackers and vegetable sticks
Can be used in both TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Healthy Mousse
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Salmon Salsa Stack
- Chipotle Vegetable Chilli Bowls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly