- 1 avocado, cut in to quarters
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- Salt and pepper
- 50 grams corn kernals
- 3 heaped teaspoon Diced tomatos
- 1/4 red onion
add red onion in to bowl. chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
add diced tomato. Chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
add avocado, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. 3-5 seconds, reverse and speed 5.
add corn kernals, 5 seconds on reverse, speed 1. Serve with crackers and vegetable sticks
Accessories you need
Can be used in both TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings
- Chocolate Protein Brownie slice (g/f & dairy free)
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Cheese Sandwich