- 750 grams sour cream
- 200 grams Diced bacon
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs, dried
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 cob loaf. Make your own or store bought
- 2 bread sticks. Make your own or store bought
- 50 grams Tasty cheese, Grated
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Prepare cob loaf and bread sticks as per "Jumbo 900g white bread" recipe by Lailahrosiebowie1993 Make the cob loaf 500g and halve remaining dough for two bread sticks. or use store bought
Place cob loaf on baking tray and cut across the top to reveal inside, and scoop out the bread, chop into small pieces and add to same baking tray as cob loaf. Chop bread sticks into pieces and add to another baking tray to serve with the dip.
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
1. Place onion into TM bowl. 3sec/speed7. scrape down sides
Add oil and saute 3mins/100*/speed2
2. Add diced bacon, garlic salt and mixed herbs 4mins/100*// without MC
3. Add sour cream and tasty cheese. cook 5mins/70*/speed2/ MC on.
4. Pour dip into prepared cob loaf and place in oven till bread is crisp. Also place 2nd tray of chopped bread sticks to become crisp at the same time.
Cob loaf and bread sticks
Dip may be prepared earlier and stored in the fridge.
Therefore warm dip mixure before placing into the cob loaf, to reduce time in the oven.
Can also be made in the TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Natural Almond Butter
- Never try another hummus again!
- Cajeta Envinada (Mexican Caramel Spread)
- Pub Style Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- English Salad Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce