- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion, cut in quarters
- 15 grams olive oil
- 1 Red apple
- 6 dates, cut in half
- 800 grams tomatoes, chopped in quarters
- 30 grams Worcestershire sauce
- 1 heaped tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 120 grams apple cider vinegar
- 80 grams molasses
- 30 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Add garlic and onion 5 sec/speed 5, scrape down sides
- Add oil, cook 3 mins/varoma/speed 1
- Add apple and dates 3secs/speed 7
- Add tomatoes 30 sec/speed 5
- Add all the rest of the ingredients
- Cook for 30min/100C/Speed 1 - using the simmering basket instead of the mc
- Blend 1 min/speed 5, gradually increase to 8
- If you want it thicker do another 14mins/varoma/speed 1 with simmering basket instead of the mc
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.