- 400 g raw beetroot, rinsed & scrubbed, roughly chopped
- 180 g green apple, cored & quartered, 1 large
- 1/2 red onion
- 120 g white wine vinegar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
Place beetroot, apple, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 7sec / SP 4. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 mins / Varoma / / with MC off and TM basket on the mixing bowl lid
Allow to cool slightly, place into sterilised jars and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Chocolate weetbix balls