- 400 g raw beetroot, rinsed & scrubbed, roughly chopped
- 180 g green apple, cored & quartered, 1 large
- 1/2 red onion
- 120 g white wine vinegar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
Place beetroot, apple, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 7sec / SP 4. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 mins / Varoma / / with MC off and TM basket on the mixing bowl lid
Allow to cool slightly, place into sterilised jars and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- That Thermo Woman - Spicy Harissa
- Thai Satay Marinade
- Cashew Cheese
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Fail free Muffins
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Apricot Truffles
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear