- 400 g raw beetroot, rinsed & scrubbed, roughly chopped
- 180 g green apple, cored & quartered, 1 large
- 1/2 red onion
- 120 g white wine vinegar
- 120 g balsamic vinegar
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (no pips)
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
Place beetroot, apple, and onion into the mixing bowl and chop 7sec / SP 4. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 30 mins / Varoma / / with MC off and TM basket on the mixing bowl lid
Allow to cool slightly, place into sterilised jars and store in the refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Beetroot Relish
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Banana Date and Oat Bars