- 80 grams cheese
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 50 grams flour, Plain
- 300 grams Milk
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Sugars
- 80 grams Butter
- 2 pinches pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert your butterfly whisk
Add butter and melt 2min, 100deg, speed 1.
Add mushrooms and saute 3min, 100deg,,
Add flour - 1min, 100 deg,1.5
Add the milk, sugar, salt and pepper - 5min, 100 deg, 1.5
Add cheese - 5min, 100deg, 1
Cheese and Mushrooms Sauce
Serve with meat, bbq or anyting really! Really yum!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese