- 200 g Mushrooms sliced
- 1 spring onion
- 100 g dry white wine
- 30g olive oil
- 150 g water
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock concentrate
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 2extra tablespoons if required to achieve your liking consistency
Recipe is created for
Place Spring Onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 7
Add Oil and sauté for 3 mins at 100c on Speed 1
Add Mushrooms and sauté for 5 mins at Varoma temperature on Reverse Speed Soft
Add Wine, Water & Stock
Cook for 15 mins at Varoma temperature on Reverse Speed Soft
Add Plain Flour slowly while on Reverse Speed 1 to the consistency you like
You do not need to use all 3 tablespoons of plain flour it's up to your liking consistency
Salt and Pepper to taste at the end of cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread