- 550 grams Rump Steak, (cubed)
- 1 brown onion, peeled, halved
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh herbs, (basil & parsley)
- 1 sprig Fresh herbs, (Thyme & oregano) - small amount
- 2 anchovies
- 1 heaped tablespoons Chicken stock paste or meat stock paste, (generous amount)
- 5 semi or sundried tomatoes
- 1 bottle Passata (700gms)
- 150 grams water
- 50 grams red wine
- 1 pinch pepper
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
- Put steak into the bowl, lock the lid, turbo for 1 second x 2. You want to leave it a bit chunky. Set aside.
- Chop onion, carrot, celery, fresh herbs and sundried tomatoes, speed 6, 2 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
- Add Oil and cook 100degrees, 4 minutes, speed 2 on reverse (MC off).
- Add meat and cook 100degrees, 4 minutes, speed 2 on reverse (MC off)
- Add passata, stock, anchovies, pepper, water and wine, cook 100degrees, 25 minutes, reverse speed 1 with the MC off. If it starts to splatter put the rice basket on top of the lid.
Use as a pasta sauce or in lasagne with bechamel sauce. Serve with parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE