- 550 grams Rump Steak, (cubed)
- 1 brown onion, peeled, halved
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch Fresh herbs, (basil & parsley)
- 1 sprig Fresh herbs, (Thyme & oregano) - small amount
- 2 anchovies
- 1 heaped tablespoons Chicken stock paste or meat stock paste, (generous amount)
- 5 semi or sundried tomatoes
- 1 bottle Passata (700gms)
- 150 grams water
- 50 grams red wine
- 1 pinch pepper
- 20 grams olive oil
8Recipe is created for
- Put steak into the bowl, lock the lid, turbo for 1 second x 2. You want to leave it a bit chunky. Set aside.
- Chop onion, carrot, celery, fresh herbs and sundried tomatoes, speed 6, 2 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
- Add Oil and cook 100degrees, 4 minutes, speed 2 on reverse (MC off).
- Add meat and cook 100degrees, 4 minutes, speed 2 on reverse (MC off)
- Add passata, stock, anchovies, pepper, water and wine, cook 100degrees, 25 minutes, reverse speed 1 with the MC off. If it starts to splatter put the rice basket on top of the lid.
Use as a pasta sauce or in lasagne with bechamel sauce. Serve with parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake
- Lactation Cookies
- Black bean milk