- 600 grams Boysenberries, Fresh or frozen
- 600 grams raw sugar
- Add boysenberrys and raw sugar into thermomix. Place measuring cup on top
- Cook 30 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2
- Cook 10min, Varoma, speed 2. Place simmering basket on top.
- Put 3 jars into oven on tray. Bake 10min in a pre-heated oven (200C) to sterilise.
- Pour jam into jars. Place lids on jars and allow to cool.
Any berries can be used for this recipe, or a mixture of a few
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions