- 600 grams Boysenberries, Fresh or frozen
- 600 grams raw sugar
- Add boysenberrys and raw sugar into thermomix. Place measuring cup on top
- Cook 30 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2
- Cook 10min, Varoma, speed 2. Place simmering basket on top.
- Put 3 jars into oven on tray. Bake 10min in a pre-heated oven (200C) to sterilise.
- Pour jam into jars. Place lids on jars and allow to cool.
Any berries can be used for this recipe, or a mixture of a few
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo