- 600 grams Boysenberries, Fresh or frozen
- 600 grams raw sugar
- Add boysenberrys and raw sugar into thermomix. Place measuring cup on top
- Cook 30 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2
- Cook 10min, Varoma, speed 2. Place simmering basket on top.
- Put 3 jars into oven on tray. Bake 10min in a pre-heated oven (200C) to sterilise.
- Pour jam into jars. Place lids on jars and allow to cool.
Any berries can be used for this recipe, or a mixture of a few
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste