- 40 g raw cashews, (1/4 cup)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon rock salt
Add all ingredients to TM bowl. Mix 2 minutes, speed 9. Mix with salad of your choice.
Adapted from 'Fresh: The Ultimate Live-Food Cookbook' by Sergei and Valya Boutenko.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Coconut Biscuits - Gluten free, Sugar free
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing