- 100 grams ham, finely diced
- 150 grams semi dried tomato
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 250 grams cream cheese, cubed
- 300 grams Grated Cheese (cheddar/pizza cheese), 3 cups approx
- 100 grams paprika, for rolling in
Drain tomato on paper towel.
Add tomato and shallot to bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 7. Scrape down and repeat if consistency is not fine enough.
Add cream cheese cubes and mix 20 sec / speed 4.
Add grated cheese and ham and mix 20 sec / speed 3 / until combined.
Divide mix into 3 large or 6 small balls. Shape into a slightly flattened round and coat in paprika.
Serve with crackers or wrap in foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
VARIATIONS: Substitute gherkins, roasted capsicum pieces or a generous half cup of your favourite relish for the tomato. Anything that makes a nice dip should work.
Accessories you need
These are great to make up in advance for parties and freeze. Just remember to allow enough time to thaw.
I use purchased grated cheese to add a bit of texture but you can grate your own cheese in the Thermomix prior to chopping the tomato and shallot, set it aside and add it in with the ham.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Vegan Moussaka
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Roast chicken low carb
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Kel's Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix