- 110 grams Cheddar/Tasty cheese, cubed
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 270 grams Milk
- Ground black pepper (or to taste)
Place cheese in bowl. Grate 10 seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
Add all other ingredients to bowl. Mix 4 seconds, speed 5.
Cook 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
Add reserved cheese. Cook for a further 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
Accessories you need
For thicker sauce, Add an additional 1/2 - 1 Tbsp of flour at step 2 (2.5 - 3 Tbsp total).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre