- 110 grams Cheddar/Tasty cheese, cubed
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 270 grams Milk
- Ground black pepper (or to taste)
Place cheese in bowl. Grate 10 seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
Add all other ingredients to bowl. Mix 4 seconds, speed 5.
Cook 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
Add reserved cheese. Cook for a further 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
Accessories you need
For thicker sauce, Add an additional 1/2 - 1 Tbsp of flour at step 2 (2.5 - 3 Tbsp total).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip