- 110 grams Cheddar/Tasty cheese, cubed
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 270 grams Milk
- Ground black pepper (or to taste)
Place cheese in bowl. Grate 10 seconds, Speed 9. Set aside.
Add all other ingredients to bowl. Mix 4 seconds, speed 5.
Cook 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
Add reserved cheese. Cook for a further 4 minutes, 90 degrees, speed 1.
Accessories you need
For thicker sauce, Add an additional 1/2 - 1 Tbsp of flour at step 2 (2.5 - 3 Tbsp total).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste