- 750 grams Cherries
- 750 grams sugar raw
- 50 grams brandy
- 50 grams Jamsetter
Wash & pit cherries
2. Weigh cherries & sugar in "Closed lid"
3. Cook 10 mins/ 50 / Speed 1 to dissolve sugar
4. Add brandy & jamsetter
5. Cook 40 mins/ 80 / Speed 1
6. Cook 10 mins/ Varoma / Speed 1
Cherry Brandy Jam
Accessories you need
When using Varoma in final stage, remove MC & place inverted simmering basket on TM lid to avoid splatters
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam