- 1 pkt cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Curry powder of your choice
- 3 level tablespoons Chutney
- 3/4 cup Almonds (or equivalent)
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add nuts, chop 7 seconds, speed 7. Set aside.
2. Add chicken, chop 7 seconds, speed 5.
3. Add chopped nuts, cream cheese, mayonaise, curry powder, chutney and salt and pepper if desired. Mix 15-20 seconds on speed 7.
4. Roll in a ball and coat with flaked coconut and/or curry powder.
5. Chill for 30 mins, serve with crackers.
Accessories you need
Great recipe for using up cooked chicken. My family like curry so I usually coat my cheeseball in curry powder. Can also add coriander or parsley or chives to the recipe or as a coating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Retro Sausage Curry
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- bread pizza
- Mexican Sandwich
- Non Veg Momos
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Tomato and onion relish
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip