- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Pear Juice - buy 825 g can pears in syrup
- 125 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ground sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Make pear juice - Place pears in syrup into TM bowl and blend speed 7 for 10 seconds. Remove excess from bowl - (this makes a lovely drink with unflavoured mineral water, tonic water or water. Will keep for 3-4 days in fridge)
Add chickpeas, citric acid, garlic, oil, water. Blend speed 7 for 10 seconds. Mixture should be consistency of thick mayonnaise. Season with salt to taste.
Serve with crispy wafer biscuits or chilled sticks of vegetables.
Low Chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups