- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Pear Juice - buy 825 g can pears in syrup
- 125 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon citric acid
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- ground sea salt
Recipe is created for
Make pear juice - Place pears in syrup into TM bowl and blend speed 7 for 10 seconds. Remove excess from bowl - (this makes a lovely drink with unflavoured mineral water, tonic water or water. Will keep for 3-4 days in fridge)
Add chickpeas, citric acid, garlic, oil, water. Blend speed 7 for 10 seconds. Mixture should be consistency of thick mayonnaise. Season with salt to taste.
Serve with crispy wafer biscuits or chilled sticks of vegetables.
Low Chemical, free of egg, dairy, gluten, nut and soy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Green wellness juice