- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons brown vinger
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet sherry
- 1/2 teaspoons Keens Curry Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoons mixed spiced
- 1/4 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoons salt & pinch of pepper
- 375 grams water
2h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
- Trim fat off of lamb and place in baking tray
Add balance of ingredients to Thermomix and blend 5 seconds on speed 5.
Pour over lamb and cover with foil. You can leave this now overnight in the fridge to marinate or pop into pre-heated oven at temp 180 degrees and cook for 2 hrs
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Variation Knafeh (Middle Eastern Custard Dessert)
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Baguettes - in a hurry
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- engery boost porridge
- gulten free rice cake
- Chipsy's Ciabatta
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto