- 150 grams unsalted butter, Page 17 EDC
- 150 grams castor sugar
- rind of 1/2 an orange
- 2-3 tablespoons brandy
Place castor sugar & orange rind in TM bowl. Speed 9, 10 secs.
Add unsalted butter ( EDC page 17) Speed 8, 5 secs.
Insert butterfly, 2mins, speed 3-4. While this is beating, gradually add the brandy through the opening in the lid, until frosty.
Pour brandy butter onto gladwrap & shape into a sausage shape.
Chill for 2-3 hours until solid or ready to use.
Can be made a few days ahead.
Slice when ready to serve.
Fantastic when served with Thermonat's Mum's Christmas Pudding.
Arrange sliced Brandy Butter on a plate before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Natural Almond Butter
- Never try another hummus again!
- Cajeta Envinada (Mexican Caramel Spread)
- Pub Style Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- English Salad Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Thermonat's apple crumble
- Thermonat's butterscotch scones
- Mum's pasties
- Thermonat's Hot Cross Scones
- Thermonats cheats chicken & sweet corn soup
- Lemon chilli garlic prawn pasta
- Chicken wonton soup
- Thermonat's choc coated soft Russian toffee
- Thermonat's spring rolls
- Thermonat's chicken pie
- Thermonat's Quince Paste
- Thermonat's Cranberry Sauce