- 1000 grams satsuma plums, seeded and quartered
- 265 grams brown sugar
- 220 grams caster sugar, (raw sugar - 3 seconds on speed 9)
- 2 level tablespoons water
- 2 cinnamon stick
Recipe is created for
1. Make sure you have made your caster sugar.
2. Put the plums in the bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 4/5 seconds, or until in small pieces.
3. Cook on Varoma temperature for 5 minutes, speed 1 or until Varoma temperature is reached.
4. Add all the other ingredients ensuring the cinnamon sticks are between the blades and cook at 100 degrees at speed 1 for 20 minutes, or until the jam has reached set point. While the jam is cooking put the steamer basket over the lid to allow the steam to be released, but also stop the jam splattering everywhere.
5. When set point has been reached, take out the cinnamon sticks and pour into sterilised jars and seal.
Cinnamon Plum Jam
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Chocolate Layer Cake