- 1 cloves garlic
- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 20 g lemon juice, approx. 0.5 lemons
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches salt
- 7 drops Doterra Lemon Essential Oil
- 7 drops Doterra Lime Essential Oil
- 2 drops DoTERRA Black Pepper Oil
- 3 drops DoTERRA Cumin Essential Oil
- 2 tablespoon water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic clove into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat 3 sec / speed 7.
- Add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, salt, water, essential oils and mix 10-15 sec / speed 5, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with extra olive oil and lemon rind twist.
Reserve 3-5 chickpeas for garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak