- 60 gram tomato paste
- 30 gram white vinegar
- 30 gram soy sauce
- 10 gram Worcesterhire
- 2 dashes Tabasco
- 30 gram honey
- 30 gram Dark Brown Sugar
- 30 gram Molasses/Treacle
- 2 level teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 level teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 level teaspoon Onion powder
- 2 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level teaspoons Mixed Herbs
- 250 gram water
1h 10minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blend ingredients speed 5 for 5 secs, then scrape down side
- 100' speed 2, 1 hour basket on after 30 mins
- 30 secs speed 9
Combine all ingredients in the bowl
Store upto 1 mont in refrigerator
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce