- 1 bunch of flat leaved parsley
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of g round red chillies
- 150 ml lemon juice, lime juice or wine vinegar
- 150 ml EVOO
Recipe is created for
Place the garlic, parsley and coriander (including roots and stems)in the TM and chop finely
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Allow the flavours to gather for an hour or so before using or store in a glass jar in the fridge: it remains fresh and vibrant for many days.
This sauce can be used as a marinade - especially for fish- or as an excellent barbeque sauce, a dip for roasted vegetables or bread, a binding for potato salad or chunky chicken salad, or a sauce over kebabs.
If using as a marinade, leave for an hour or overnight. Try it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce