- 1 bunch of flat leaved parsley
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of g round red chillies
- 150 ml lemon juice, lime juice or wine vinegar
- 150 ml EVOO
8Recipe is created for
Place the garlic, parsley and coriander (including roots and stems)in the TM and chop finely
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Allow the flavours to gather for an hour or so before using or store in a glass jar in the fridge: it remains fresh and vibrant for many days.
This sauce can be used as a marinade - especially for fish- or as an excellent barbeque sauce, a dip for roasted vegetables or bread, a binding for potato salad or chunky chicken salad, or a sauce over kebabs.
If using as a marinade, leave for an hour or overnight. Try it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce