- 1 bunchof flat leaved parsley
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of ground red chillies
- 150 ml lemon juice, lime juice or wine vinegar
- 150 ml EVOO
Recipe is created for
Place the garlic, parsley and coriander (including roots and stems)in the TM and chop finely
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Allow the flavours to gather for an hour or so before using or store in a glass jar in the fridge: it remains fresh and vibrant for many days.
This sauce can be used as a marinade - especially for fish- or as an excellent barbeque sauce, a dip for roasted vegetables or bread, a binding for potato salad or chunky chicken salad, or a sauce over kebabs.
If using as a marinade, leave for an hour or overnight. Try it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Tomato Ketchup Child-Approved (recipe and picture by Thermobexta)
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto