- 1 bunchof flat leaved parsley
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- Pinch of ground red chillies
- 150 ml lemon juice, lime juice or wine vinegar
- 150 ml EVOO
Recipe is created for
Place the garlic, parsley and coriander (including roots and stems)in the TM and chop finely
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Allow the flavours to gather for an hour or so before using or store in a glass jar in the fridge: it remains fresh and vibrant for many days.
This sauce can be used as a marinade - especially for fish- or as an excellent barbeque sauce, a dip for roasted vegetables or bread, a binding for potato salad or chunky chicken salad, or a sauce over kebabs.
If using as a marinade, leave for an hour or overnight. Try it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus